Multicultural Children’s Book Day 2018 Linkup
Today is the 5th annual Multicultural Children’s Book Day, and I’m thrilled to serve as a co-host this year!
Below, you’ll find our big giant link up that will ultimately have hundreds of reviews for multicultural and diverse children’s books.
If you were sent a book to review by Multicultural Children’s Book Day, please add your book reviews in the link up, including blog and social media reviews.
Ways to Participate in Multicultural Children’s Book Day 2018
1. Visit some of the book reviews in the link up at the end of this post. Be sure to share your comments on the blog post or social media review!
2. Join us on Saturday, January 27th at 9 pm eastern standard time for a Twitter party. This is a fantastic resource for discovering new diverse books and we’ll be giving away book bundles every 6 minutes to participants! Find out the details in this post. If you’ve never been part of a Twitter party before, Becky from Frantic Mommy explains how they work here.
3. Make time to read diverse books with the children in your life today!
4. Are you a teacher? Find out how to get free multicultural books for your classroom here.
5. Help children develop empathy around issues of immigration with this free Empathy Classroom Kit for Homeschoolers, Organizations, Librarians and Educators.
6. Multicultural Children’s Book Day has a fantastic e-book Read Your World: A Guide to Multicultural Children’s Books for Parents and Educators that is free this week in celebrationn of MCBD.
7. Download a free Multicultural Children’s Book Day coloring page created by artist Aram Kim.
8. Want even more diverse book recommendations? Check out my diverse book reviews here.
Share Your Multicultural Children’s Book Day Review Below: